醉也无人管 发表于 2009-1-4 22:59

Desperado 迷途的人

本帖最后由 醉也无人管 于 2009-10-4 07:04 编辑

Desperado (藤田惠美)Desperado, why don't you come to your senses?
迷途的人,你为何执迷不悟?

You been out ridin' fences for so long now.
你已经自闭了很久了

Oh, you're a hard one,
喔,你是个固执的家伙

I know that you got your reasons,
我知道你有你自己的理由

these things that are pleasin' you can hurt you somehow.
但那些令你欢欣的事或许不知怎么就伤害到你

Don't you draw the queen of diamonds, boy,
你不拿走方块皇后那张牌吗,男孩?(在美国,方块皇后代表暴力)

she'll beat you if she's able,
它将会把你击垮

you know the queen of hearts is always your best bet.
红心皇后一直是你最好的一张牌(红心皇后代表仁慈)

Now it seems to me some fine things have been laid upon your table,
我心目中的好牌都已摊开在你的面前

but you only want the ones that you can't get.
但你却只要那些得不到的

Desperado, oh, you ain't gettin' no younger,
迷途的人,噢,你已经不再年轻

your pain and your hunger
你的苦痛,你的饥饿

they're driving you home
它们正催促你的归程
And freedom, oh, freedom, well, that's just some people talkin',
自由啊,自由,那只是一般人的说法

your prison is walkin' through this world all alone.
独自行走天涯就是你的囚笼

Don't your feet get cold in the winter time?
冬日里你的双脚不感觉寒冷吗?

The sky won't snow and the sun won't shine,
天空不下雪,太阳也不照耀

it's hard to tell the nighttime from the day.
分辨不出白天或黑夜

You're losin' all your highs and lows. Ain't it funny how the feelin' goes away?
你已失去你的情感,变得麻木;这种失去的感觉很可笑吧

Desperado, why don't you come to your senses?
迷途的人,你为何执迷不悟?

Come down from your fences, open the gate.
别再自闭了,打开心门

it may be raining
外面也许在下雨
but there's a rainhow above you
但彩虹就在你的天上
you better let somebody love you
你最好找个人爱你
(let somebody love you)
你最好找个人爱上你
you better let somebody love you
你最好找个人爱上你
before it's too late
事不宜迟                            http://www.8box.cn/feed/00B050_s_76028_1/mini.swf

醉也无人管 发表于 2009-10-3 23:47

今晚听这首歌很有感觉。

蔷薇 发表于 2009-10-4 00:22

今晚听这首歌很有感觉。
醉也无人管 发表于 2009-10-3 23:47 http://www.lukeclub.com/images/common/back.gif
:handshake
luke65ss
:P

醉也无人管 发表于 2009-10-4 07:06


:handshake
luke65ss
:P
蔷薇 发表于 2009-10-4 00:22 http://www.lukeclub.com/images/common/back.gif
{:1_267:}
:hug:
luke65ss
页: [1]
查看完整版本: Desperado 迷途的人